Total Pageviews

Friday, February 24, 2012

I suppose I'll give this another try. From being encouraged to go to CA with a near certain job op, then offered free housing in St. Pete's, FL, for 3-4 years, how did I get roped back into WI? Well I have a skype interview on Wed. It's leap day, so that has to be good right? How did today go though! Man alive, I have taken the exectutive decision to have my boy undergo a minor procedure before we head out, we take him in for a blood test, w/o breakfast/milk. I first have to hold him down, then the ignorant nurse decides since she can't find a vein that she'll just dig right in and find one once she's broken through the skin! Anyhow, K lived and we're all good. Then I assume from an email yesterday, that I have the skype interview today, it's the perfect job, in the perfect place and is offering the perfect pay! I really need this job. So I figure out they only want to schedule the skype chat, ok, so she sends me an invite but there are no details, I decide I'll let it sweat til Tue. Other good news? Gonna have a friend do my hair instead of the usual hairdresser I use. I'm hoping it's half the price and twice as nice? We'll see.

Also, my savior and dancercize side kick, FOUND CREAMERS! So, not only will I be caffeinated next week, but hopefully colored, cut and prepped for my big break. I still haven't even spread the word yet.

The ones who know are the ones who need to know and want to know.

I have knocked one thing off my bucket list of crap to do before I head Nort. Paddle boarded. Not all that, really. It was fun, got up, paddled and never fell and didn't even get my hair wet, which I really shoulda done as I hadn't showered that morning. Hmm.

Mission Mojito Bar Sunday and most likley a chillazin or as I tried to get started, chillaxando Sat. It hasn't caught on yet!

See ya later, not good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment